Information on Voting Locations:
Important Dates for 2018 Primary Runoff Election:
Last Day to Register to Vote: Monday, April 23, 2018
Early Voting: Monday, May 14 - Friday, May 18, 2018
Election Day: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
What is my district?
You can find out your district by entering your address on the Who Represents Me page.
Do I need an ID?
You must present one of the following forms of photo ID when voting in person:
- – Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- – Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- – Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- – U. S. Military Identification Card containing your photograph
- – Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- – United States Passport
- – United States citizenship certificate containing your photograph
Voters who currently do not have an approved form of photo ID may apply for an Election Identification Certificate (EIC) at no charge with the Department of Public Safety. For more information: Call (512) 424-2600.